- eggs and sperm go through crucial genetic preparations in the weeks before conception, and you want these to occur under the best circumstances
- genetic defects do not all occur randomly - its empowering to know you have some control
- most defects, many preventable, occur between 17 & 56 days after conception - the time before many women even know they are pregnant
- it's easier to continue healthy habits into pregnancy and beyond if they're in place before pregnancy
- you're born with all your eggs, but they don't start completely developing until your body chooses them for ovulation
- you do have a choice - fertility and fetal development depend on both genetics and the environment - and you can control the environmental factors
Find out why you shouldn't work with me here!
#preconceptioncoach #prepregnancycoach #pregnancydiet #fertilitydiet #fertilitynutrition #prepregnancynutrition #perconceptionnutritioncoaching #optimizingfertility #fertilitydestiny #healthypregnancy #infertilitysucks #gettingpregnant #conceptioncare